About Corsair Industries
Corsair Industries is a small manufacturing shop in the greater San Diego region, owned and operated by two friends with Masters degrees in Mechanical Engineering.
Corsair Industries produces aftermarket products for motorcycles and off-road vehicles as well as offering custom manufacturing services.
We exclusively manufacture in house and sell only our own products. All products are produced entirely in the United States.
Manufacturing facilites include:
- One 3-axis CNC mill
- One 4-axis CNC mill
- One Hardinge 5c CNC Lathe
- One Hardinge 16c CNC Lathe
- Manual toolroom mill and lathe
- 20 ton press brake
- Rotary draw tube bender
- 48" sheetmetal shear and box/pan brake
- Turret Punch
- Welding(Mig and Tig) and plasma cutting
- 6 ton arbor press
- 3 cubic foot vibratory tumbler
- A variety of abrasive finishing equipment